Station 4 / 5
Station 4/ 5 Fees - £300
Aintree University Hospitals
Elective Care Centre, First Floor
First Avenue, Liverpool
PACES4U is conducting practical courses in Communication Skills / Ethics and Station 5
There is lot of emphasis on Communication Skills and Station 5 which influences the outcome of exam result.
The aim of this course is to make you understand some of the key issues , improve your communication skills , provide excellent opportunity to practice some of the cases & Scenarios asked in previous exams with feedback.
Station 4 - Communication Skills and Ethics
• Improving Communication Skills and Understanding Ethics
• Interactive one to one practice with common exam scenarios
• At least 10-15 Common / difficult scenarios
• Ethics questions and dilemma
• How to cope with difficult scenarios - Conflict of opinions , Unhappy patient or relative , drug errors , delayed treatment , DVLA regulations , Public health , DNAR , Post mortem , confidentiality and capacity
• Right or best approach to station 5
• 8-10 Station 5 clinical cases on the day.
• How to manage time and address patient concerns effectively.
• Practical tips especially with complex cases.
9.00 – 10.45hrs - Station 5 Cases
10.45 – 11.00hrs - Coffee / tea / biscuits
11.00 – 12.40hrs - Station 5 Cases
12.40 – 13.30hrs - Lunch
13.30 – 15.15hrs - Communication 1-1 practice
15.15 – 15.30hrs - Coffee / tea / biscuits
15.30 – 17.00hrs - Communication 1-1 practice