We wish good luck to all the candidates who are taking MRCP PACES exam.
Our special thanks to all candidates who attended the previous courses and helped us with their feedback which inspired us in developing this course as one of the best courses available in UK.
PACES4U delivers different types of courses tailored to the individual needs with emphasis on improving their clinical and communication skills with in short period of time largely helped by dedicated and experienced Consultant tutors with expertise in Speciality and teaching PACES for several years.
PACES4U was top of the best MRCP PACES courses in UK – “Choosing the right course” published in BMJ Career Oct 2015.
What is unique about PACES4U courses ?
• Led by dedicated and experienced tutors
• Very large Clinical case bank of approximately 70-80 Cases
• There will be no repetition of cases
• Limited places - Maximum 20-21 doctors for a 2 day course
• Allows time for each candidate to examine each individual clinical case
• One to one presentation and feed back for each clinical case
• We will refund entire amount if your exam happened to be on any of the course dates
Venue: Manchester Royal Infirmary
January : 20th -21st
January : 27th -28th
February : 3rd - 4th
February : 10th -11th
All above courses are run in accordance to the new PACES format.
Fees : £850
Upcoming Courses - 2024
New dates - Jan 20th -21st, 27th - 28th / Feb 3rd -4th , 10th -11th .. limited places
All 5 stations included in 2 days .
Teaching led by Experienced and Specialty Consultants
One to One practice of Communication and History scenarios
All cases are real with good signs
One to One feedback and assessments
• Revision of approx 50-60 PACES Cases
• Taught by Expert Specialist Tutors
• Focus on Physical signs, Differential diagnosis,
Clinical management and presentations
• One to one interactive discussions
• Communication Skills scenarios with Actors
Free Access to Communication videos / PACES material
• Real time Communication Videos of all common
• Videos are made as in exam format
• All communication principles and Ethics covered
• Tips and Best ways to approach from experts
• Free access to Revision material of all exam
cases presented in a simple way