We wish good luck to all the candidates who are taking MRCP PACES exam.
Our special thanks to all candidates who attended the previous courses and helped us with their feedback which inspired us in developing this course as one of the best courses available in UK.
PACES4U delivers different types of courses tailored to the individual needs with emphasis on improving their clinical and communication skills with in short period of time largely helped by dedicated and experienced Consultant tutors with expertise in Speciality and teaching PACES for several years.
PACES4U was top of the best MRCP PACES courses in UK – “Choosing the right course” published in BMJ Career Oct 2015.
What is unique about PACES4U courses ?
• Led by dedicated and experienced tutors
• Very large Clinical case bank of approximately 100 Cases
• There will be no repetition of cases
• Small groups of 5 - 6
• Allows time for each candidate to examine each individual clinical case
• One to one presentation and feed back for each clinical case
• We will refund entire amount if your exam happened to be on any of the course dates
Mock Exam- 2020
Venue: Aintree University Hospital
Dates: To be Confirmed
Fees - £350 Bank Transfer
Note: Due to current crisis of COVID-19 , We are awaiting RCP updates about future exam dates in 2020.
2 Day Courses
Approx 40 Clinical Cases in 2 days .
Teaching led by Experienced and Specialty Consultants
One to One practice of Communication and History scenarios
All 5 stations included
One to One feedback and assessments
• Similar like in real exam.
• Scored on the marking sheet used in the real
• Feedback with detailed score sheet
• Places will be very limited due to time factor.
• All cases will be new , no repetition of cases
from other courses.
Station 4/ 5
• Improving Communication Skills and
• Interactive one to one practice with common
• At least 10-15 Common / difficult scenarios
• Ethics questions and dilemma
• 8-10 Station 5 clinical cases on the day.