Mock Exam Fees - £350
To be Confirmed
Aintree University Hospitals
Elective Care Centre, First Floor
First Avenue, Liverpool
Mock Exam Time Slots
9.00 - 11.00 Exam 1
11.15 - 13.15 Exam 2
14.15 - 16.15 Exam 3
Maximum 15 candidates in a day with 5 in each cycle
PACES4U is conducting Mock Exam similar to MRCP PACES format.
Please book early as it gets fully booked 3 - 4 weeks before the date.
• Covers all stations from 1 - 5
• Same time allocated as in real exam.
• Closely observed and marked by experienced tutors.
• Scored on the marking sheet used in the real exam.
• Feedback with detailed score sheet given to you at the end of exam.
• Places will be very limited due to time factor.
• All cases will be new , no repetition of cases from other courses.
Why Mock Exams ?
It is all about practice under similar conditions and to approach the exam with confidence
Gives a true reflection of one`s strengths and weakness under pressure of time and expectation of pass
Best way of identifying the common and repeated simple mistakes that can be corrected easily